For students who want to score high in the examination CBSE Sample papers are one of the best resources for students to prepare for exams. Before students attempt for the final examination, getting prior experience with solving CBSE Sample papers will be helpful for students. CBSE Sample paper are designed as per the latest subject syllabus and by our subject experts teacher. By solving sample paper questions students will get a rough idea that they are prepared for the exam completely or not. Along with it they will feel confident about the answers and can test their knowledge. With solving CBSE Sample Paper Students can get to know numerous advantages as it aids to motivate for board examinations.
Benefits of Solving CBSE Sample Paper Question
There are plethora of benefits of solving CBSE Sample paper; it aids to motivate for board examinations and helps students to achieve their desired marks in the examination. When students attempt previous year or released exam papers, students can take a look at the written answers and examine themselves. As everyone is aware about the famous quote that “Practice makes perfect” with this, students start their practice to prepare for final CBSE examination and there is no other perfect option to get good marks in board examination by solving CBSE sample paper questions.
- With solving CBSE sample paper questions it Removes Exam Stress and Fear from students. By practising, solving more and more sample questions gives you an idea about the type of question and so students can prepare well enough.
- The CBSE Sample paper questions are truly based on the actual question paper format which helps students to get an overview about the type of questions, mostly asked topics, marks distribution etc.
- CBSE Sample paper helps students in preparation analysis, students get the latest syllabus prescribed by board and covers all the important topics and questions.
- Students must first solve the CBSE sample paper questions and then cross-check the solution or marking schemes to get an analysis.
- It helps students in revision and even after covering all the syllabus for the exam, but how will you be to analyse yourself of your preparation for each topic? The answer is simple with solving CBSE sample paper questions you can check yourself.
- With solving CBSE sample paper questions it will enhance self confidence in the student and along with it help students analyse their strengths and weaknesses so that they can focus on weak areas to improve their results. When student work on their weaker sections, they will definitely get good marks.
- When students cover each section, topics and questions and by solving as many as CBSE sample papers they Improves their Speed and Accuracy. With regular practise their mistakes get less and they can solve questions to get the correct answer in a minimal time.
- For the students of board examinations it is very important to know about the marking scheme as decided by the CBSE Board so it will give ideas to the students about Marking Scheme. Knowing the marking scheme of the board exam helps the students in preparing accordingly and they can put more effort into solving questions which carry more weightage.
- As every student makes some mistakes during the exam and this puts a bad effect on their scoring, with solving CBSE sample paper questions students can rectify their mistakes. Students will also be able to make an effective strategy to tackle tricky questions.
How to use CBSE Sample paper for learning and practice
Every year before 2-3 months in advance CBSE provides sample question papers for practice. By solving these sample papers students, teachers and schools get some idea about the actual question paper pattern, blueprint and marking scheme. Along with it, they also know about the difficulty level of the question paper and weightage given to each chapter and also provides an insight about the changes made by CBSE in question paper design or in any subject. Do you want to use the CBSE Sample question paper for best results? Here are some tips on how to use.
- Get an overview of questions and it’s difficulty level.
- Students can check the weightage of each chapter.
- Once you have got the question paper, try to solve it within a stimulating time.
- Usually students avoid written practice, never it lightly, regularly do practice with sample question paper in pen and paper format.
- Solving such papers helps students to reduce the fear of final exams.
- Once students start solving question papers, they find themselves confident and ready to accept the challenges.
- It makes students be prepared mentally as they can find and improve their low-performing areas.
Does practising and solving CBSE Sample paper worthy for students?
Managing time during final exams is the biggest difficulty which most of the students faces. Solving the previous year question papers is the only way to manage time in an efficient manner as it assists the learners to generalise the appropriate way to write the answers during exams. Once they start solving previous year question papers, they can be able to improve their time management skills, which are essential in every part of life. If students face any problem while solving the previous year question papers, they can go through the solutions which are explained step by step. Thus, they do not have any need to search on various resources in order to clear the doubts. Consequently, they can save their precious time, which further can be utilized to either do practice or be familiar with those topics which they find less interesting.
- CBSE sample paper are designed as per the latest CBSE exam pattern and follow the syllabus.
- Students get all these sample paper questions which include important topics from the exam perspective.
- These question papers are solved by experienced faculty members who have in-depth knowledge of their respective subjects.
- You will also get new kinds of questions that prepare students for the board exam.
- Students will be able to finish their exam on time because it enhance their speed and accuracy to attempt the question.
- You not only get the marking scheme as per CBSE are provided for self-assessment but also the question papers, a detailed explanation, and solutions.
Where can you find the best place to get CBSE Sample Papers with Solutions for board exams?
We have CBSE sample paper for 12th and 10th class board exams. Our salient features in sample papers are:
1. Mind Map is given in the beginning of each chapter for better understanding of
whole concept of chapter.
2. Competency Based Questions are given as per new guidelines of CBSE. These include Multiple Choice Questions and Case-Based/Source-Based Integrated Questions and Assertion-Reason Questions.
3. Objective Type Questions include all types of other questions of one mark.
4. Questions of N.C.E.R.T exercises have been solved.
5. Questions from N.C.E.R.T textbook have been fully covered.
6. Self Assessment Test enables the students to solve different types of questions
and increase their understanding of that chapter.
7. Previous Years’ Board Questions (solved) contain questions from previous years’
8. NCERT Exemplar Problems have been given fully solved in each chapter.
9. Expected questions under the headings 1 mark; 4 Marks and 6 marks have been given in each chapter. However knowledge of subjective is a preliminary requirement for solving MCQs/Case based/Assertion-Reason Type MCQs.
10. Creative, Evaluative and Innovative Questions have also been incorporated in
11. Unit Test has been given at the end of chapter for self evaluation.