You are wondering about giving your best shot in the upcoming CBSE exam then preparing with the Xcel series CBSE question bank will be best for you. Xcel series CBSE question bank provides you fully solved previous year papers of the last ten years, from the year 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019,2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 to 2005. CBSE question bank helping students to prepare well for exams with the last 10 years Old question papers. If you are the student who is looking for an exciting way of learning and gaining more expertise over the process through CBSE question bank! Though CBSE has launched the Syllabus for the session 2022-23, Along with it for the CBSE academic year 2022-2023 CBSE Question banks have also been released for the students of classes 10th & 12th. The Question Bank in your hands provides a solid foundation for the development of Conceptual skills used in CBSE examinations. The book is strictly in accordance with the latest guidelines and syllabus issued by CBSE.
How is CBSE Question Bank Helpful for Students?
Question banks are fruitful for students. It helps students to learn the concepts in a better way by providing them with various kinds of questions on the same topic or topic area. This will improve their ability to answer the questions in a better way and along with it helps them develop an in-depth understanding of the concept in exams. Question bank provides you with a clear picture of the entire subject and its various aspects along with it you can also see questions from previous years’ papers printed alongside new questions from this year’s set. Student will get different benefits like –
- CBSE Question bank are based on latest exam pattern and full syllabus
- In Objective you will get Case-Based questions, MCQs, and Assertion-Reason Questions
- In CBSE Question bank you will get revision notes Topic wise and Chapter wise
- This will be a Exam Oriented Prep tool which helps you in Answering Tips to avoid errors and score improvement
- You will get Mind Maps for quick learning
- Question banks provide a holistic learning as we know that question banks contain a pool of questions. It has all the important questions from each topic of the subject.
- Question banks allow students to become familiar with the various typologies of questions.
- With the CBSE question bank students get great clarity of the concepts and explain every concept with crystal clear information.
- This will include previous year Board examination questions and many more…
Why to choose Xcel Series CBSE Question Bank?
Xcel series CBSE question banks are the number 1 books for preparing for examinations in india. It will help the student to get their desired marks and help them to understand the latest exam pattern and full syllabus. With the help of question banks students will get to know ideas about the exam and will surely help students to strengthen their concepts and increase their confidence in taking the exams.
1. Mind Maps are given in the starting of the book for better understanding of the whole concept of each chapter.
2. Competency Based Questions are given as per new guidelines of CBSE. These include Multiple Choice Questions, Case Based / Paragraph Based Questions, Fill in the blanks, True/False, Match the Columns as well as Assertion-Reason Questions.
3. Theoretical Notes are given under the topics of NCERT Textbook.
4. NCERT Exemplar Problems have been given fully solved with QR Code.
5. Important questions of Previous Years’ Examinations have also been covered in each chapter.
6. Question Bank is categorised topic wise and includes all NCERT questions, important exemplar problems and PYQ’s This book being User Friendly and Time Efficient will be very useful for average, good, brilliant as well as for very brilliant students.
Benefits of CBSE Question Bank
CBSE question banks are the number 1 most effective tool to know about the marking scheme, duration of exam and the details about the types of questions. We recommend students to solve as many questions from the question book as they can.
- Question banks help in improving problem solving techniques and smooth your strategy to write the answer in the best way.
- Xcel series Question bank provides you the in-depth analysis of questions so it will become easy for the student to understand it.
- It will help you to plan better and score more marks in the CBSE examination.
- Question bank helps you to improve your problem-solving speed as it is very important while taking exams.
- With the help of Xcel series CBSE question bank you can cover all important topics from the entire syllabus.
- It helps all students to strengthen their knowledge of concepts and along with it help in increasing their confidence.
- In the Xcel series CBSE question bank you will get Mind maps for understanding the concepts of each chapter.
- With CBSE question bank it will help you with timely preparation and get more revisions on the topics.
- By learning from a question bank you will get to know about learning new methodologies. It includes innovative ways of learning like mind maps, mnemonics, etc.
Students review after learning from Xcel series CBSE Question Bank
Shaurya Aggarwal:- I am very grateful to Dinesh Publications for one of their excellent books for Class 12th- Xcel Series. This book helped me in achieving a full 35/35 Score in my Chemistry Term-1 Exam. I never felt need of any other book after purchasing this book, and I am hoping to get a full score in Term-2 as well, just because of this book.
Drishti Dahiya:- I am thankful to Dinesh Publications. for their x-cel series mathematics book which helped me score 40/40 in CBSE maths Term-1 exam. I did! my preparation from this book only. The book provided me with plenty of McQs and practice questions which helped me master. concepts of Maths, and -score full marks easily.
Anushka Chauhan:- Securing good marks in CBSE is not a big task these days. The main keys for it are consistency and hard work. But it also depends upon the material from which you’re studying. I am ANUSHKA CHAUHAN of 12th Standard. I secured full marks in term 1 my and term 2 exams also went marvellous. I prefer my juniors to Sturdy Chemistry from THE DINESH PUBLICATIONS” Gook. I’ve studied all the topics of Chemistry from XCEL SERIES of DINESH PUBLICATIONS which I believe is an extraordinary book which covers all the topics & don’t leave a single previous year questions.
Question bank class 10 and Question bank class 12 CBSE
Dinesh Publication provides question banks for various classes and for all subjects. Dinesh Publication Xcel series covering all the question bank of class 10 for Science, Question bank Mathematics or Maths, and Question bank Social Science. In these question banks you will get a Competency wallet in which there are Memory Maps, Case based questions, MCQs, Assertion-Reason questions are available. Along with it you will get previous year questions, Model test paper and CBSE Sample Paper and all are according to NCERT exercise exemplar problems. And Xcel series question bank for class 12 for Chemistry Question bank class 12, Biology question bank and Mathematics Question bank for class 12 these CBSE Question bank are designed Keeping in view the latest syllabus of CBSE, and a unique approach is required for Question Bank for examination. Question Bank provides solid foundation for the development of Conceptual skills used in CBSE examinations.